Spring cleaning is underway! I am on a roll with cleaning out my drawers and getting rid of those empties and products that just didn’t make the cut!
These are some of the haircare items that I’ve used up and a couple I just couldn’t love.
- Matrix Biolage Waterless Clean and Full Dry Shampoo – this is just ok. It did work, but it wasn’t something that I reached for or wanted to use. It didn’t have a harsh smell, which I prefer. Otherwise, just ok. Nothing to write home about. (declutter)
- Kenra Dry Volume Burst Instant Soft Hold Volumizing Spray – YES, take my money now Kenra. Kenra Professional is a haircare brand that I really enjoy using. Why? Because it HOLDS my thick, curly hair. This spray created volume, lifts, and texturizes. What more can you ask for? (empty)
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo – Ok, everyone loves this dry shampoo. I think I may be the only person on this planet that doesn’t get it. It creates a very filmy white cast on my hair. My hair gets loads of volume from this, but it also leaves it super flaky. I’m also not a huge fan of the strong scent. It’s a pass. (declutter)
- Innersense I Create Finishing Spray – great spray for curls! It holds and gives enough moisture to lock in those curls. I do enjoy this. I’m trying others at the moment, but a nice one at that. (declutter – too old)
- WEN Sweet Almond Mint Nourishing Mousse – Let’s see… I like the way this made my curls look, but I didn’t like the way it dried and created all these flakes like I had major dandruff and build-up. AH, why can’t this work! (declutter)
- Beach Club Texture Spray by IGK – I’m not a fan. I don’t know why, it just doesn’t do anything for me and it was a lot of money for the product. Great packaging – super cute. Just didn’t work for me, no hold, really strong smell… (declutter)
- Amika Un.Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray – I really liked using this. I am not in the market for a new texture spray right now, but if I needed to purchase one, I would definitely repurchase this. It provided volume and lift. Lots of texture. I really enjoyed using this! Smells amazing too! (empty)
Do you have favorite hair care products? I am super picky about what I use. Hopefully, this is helpful and provides some insight on a few different products!
Wishing you all the bright fireflies and a fantastic Monday!