If you don’t know by now, I love the chic Bobbi Brown line. I just think it is classic.
There are a few products that I absolutely love and I don’t speak of enough. Here are some of my favs, but let me tell you, this isn’t all of them! I should do a full brand overview at some point. Let me know if you like that kind of thing!
- Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base – great primer and moisturizer… sits so well under makeup to provide a great base!
- Bobbi Brown Extra SPF 25 Tinted Moisturizing Balm in Light to Medium Tint – ohhh this saves my skin in the Winter months, but it is also great for a tinted look in the Summer. I really enjoy this for a light, hydrated look!
- Bobbi Brown Nude Finishing Illuminating Powder in Nude – Flawless? Did you say you wanted flawless skin? Oh, maybe a bit of a glow too? This one does the trick – not to matte, not too shiny!
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Warm Beige – I have pigmentation that needs a bit of covering. I recently found this in my stash and I forgot how good this is! It covers and lets your skin breathe.
- Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Stonestreet – One of my favorite bronzers at the moment. It gives such a radiant flush of color – like I’ve been kissed by the sun!
- Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte Lip Color in Razzberry (Really any color!) – this formula is key. It stays on – it is matte, but it isn’t uncomfortable at all. It’s so soft, velvet like, but with a matte finish. I have a couple of colors and they are all fab!
- Bobbi Brown Luxe Liquid Lip Velvet Matte in Tomboy – Gosh this color is good. This is like they made it for me! (I would love to think that! haha!) Tomboy is this brownie nude, a little darker than your natural lip color, but it makes your teeth look so white! I’m all about that! Formula rocks, lasts, and doesn’t transfer too bad. A+++
These are really great products and provide such a great, natural look. I actually am excited because I have an event with Bobbi Brown on Friday. I’m so very excited!!!
Do you have a “brand?” This has just been a brand that I’ve gravitated towards for forever.
Wishing you all the bright fireflies,
Disclaimer: Affiliate links included which means that at no charge to you, I make a small commission from a purchase if the link is utilized.