It’s time. Yup, I probably should be saying that I do this on an every three month basis, but who am I kidding. I am trying to be better about it, I promise!
Mascara cleanout time is refreshing, yet somewhat daunting! There are some that I loved that were difficult to part with. (I feel a shopping trip coming on!) There were also some that were easy to throw in the bin!
Here are the mascaras that are expired and my thoughts:
- Lancôme Monsieur Big: Need super fluttery, bold lashes? Look no further! I love this mascara, the wand, the whole bit! Repurchase? YES
- Maybelline Lash Sensational: This is good, but it is a super wet formula. It’s a hard formula, so if you are looking for something that moves, this isn’t it. I didn’t really reach for this one a lot though. I kind of forgot about it. Repurchase? NO
- Glossier Lash Slick: Ya know, I really liked this mascara initially, but I think I’ve changed my mind. It’s a very defining mascara. It doesn’t give a ton of volume, but that’s not the mascara’s purpose, so I can’t fault it. I do think it is nice, but for me, I didn’t reach for it or want that type of look. Repurchase? NO
- Lune + Aster Stratosphere: Actually, really good. Vegan, gluten-free and paraben-free. That’s why I say actually. It is really hard to find a cleaner mascara that performs well and doesn’t smudge. I like this. Repurchase? Maybe? Probably.
- L’Oréal Lash Paradise: My favorites drugstore mascara of the year, hands down, the best, already picked up another. Why? It lengthens, gives volume, separates, doesn’t clump, gives a ton of pigment! Enough said? Repurchase? Already have.
- Laura Gellar Fortifying Lashes Eyelash Primer: Ok, just ok. Honestly, I rarely use a primer ad the times I did use it, I didn’t really notice a difference? Repurchase? NO
That’s it! Spot any favs? Any you just didn’t like? Let me know what your favorite mascara is below!
Wishing you all the bright fireflies!