I’ve seen it everywhere. Yes, I know, you probably have as well. Those ADs pop up on your Facebook feed of how AMAZING the fabfitfun box is and how you NEED to get it.
I’ve seen it for months, maybe years (can’t remember), but I just never really thought about it much. Sure, it looked really cool, but was it worth my investment? Did it provide products and/or brands that I would be excited about?
My friend, owner of GOLDWICK Candles, told me about it and she said it was amazing!!! That was in the Summer. I don’t know, I was still on the fence.
It wasn’t until I saw this Winter’s box that I thought I would give it a try. What sold me? The Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo and the Thrive Causemetics Brilliant Eye Brightener! YES! So, I signed up and the rest is history!
I just got my box today and here are the items in it. The first time you sign up you get to choose a few items. Of course, I chose the Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo!
Here are the other items in the box:
- Mark & Graham Colorblock Throw in Natural/Ivory $49
- Bearpaw Combo Set: Headband and Pop-Top Glove Duo $45
- Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo
- PUR Be Your Selfie Palette $36
- Anthropologie X Mer-Sea & Co. Sea Whip Body Cream in Coconut Sugar $24
- Thrive Causemetics Brilliant Eye Brightener in Stella $24
- AHAVA Hydration Cream Mask $33
- BLAQ Hydrogel Eye Mask with Hyaluronic Acid $29
- tarte Powder Foundation Brush & Removeable Blending Sponge
So many good ones here! I am very happy with my box. I cannot wait to dig in and try many of these products!
Have you tried this box? Do you love it? Have you ever had ones that weren’t good? Let me know!
Wishing you all the bright fireflies!