Yesterday, I followed a makeup tutorial by @gossmakeupartist . He is a fantastic makeup artist with easy to follow tutorials that your thirty something girl like me can follow and recreate. You should totally go give him a follow!
I have hooded eyes. Yes, it’s true. I have a lot of eyelid space, but you can hardly ever see the shadow I put on because the lids are deeply set. The tutorial I followed was for hooded eyes and I’m so excited about how it turned out. I may try to recreate it on stories in real time so that you can see how I followed Wayne’s instructions.
I used just a few products and tools for my recreation. It wasn’t hard – it was so much fun! It didn’t take a ton of time, and I think it will take me less time as I understand what to do now and I was just learning before.
These are the products used:
1. A matte brown eyeshadow – I used this one called Prowl in the Armed and Gorgeous palette by Morphe X Jaclyn Hill
2. A shimmer highlight shade – I used VIP in the same palette
3. A black eyeliner – I really like this one by Bobbi Brown in Jet
5. An eyelash curler – because I can’t live without one!
6. Mascara – Voluminous Lash Paradise is a go-to for me by Loreal Makeup
I love how this turned out and what I’ve learned! Can’t wait to do it again!
Wishing you all the bright fireflies,
*Disclaimer* Affiliate links included