We just got back from our 7 day cruise and we had a blast! The sun, beaches, and beautiful waters were so nice and relaxing. 7 days was definitely long enough and I am glad to be back. I really enjoy vacation, but there is something to be said about a routine and your own home.
Before we left, my husband was telling me, “Jennifer, we are carrying on for this trip.” As a normal conversation in our house would go, I would say, “Oh, you are hilarious. No we aren’t!”
Guess what? We were. (Insert head slap here.)
I know, I know… the challenge was real. What was I going to do? How was I going to make do with sample size amounts for 7 days that may or may not be my favorites?
I had to plan. I laid out all of my “gift with purchase” samples and sorted them for what I thought I needed for the week. These are just a few of the many essentials:
- Sunscreen – definite must
- Cleanser – I took the smaller Oskia Renaissance Gel Cleanser (not pictured).
- Oil – Biossance Vitamin C+ Squalane (of course)
- Moisturizer – Love this little mini of the Embryolisse Moisturizer
- Eye Cream – because I have kids and I’m getting older – haha!
- Shampoo/Conditioner – My hair gets many tangles. I can’t live without conditioner. I took Purology and TRESemme.
- Oribe Haircare – I love all of these products. The smell is amazing and I haven’t met an Oribe product I haven’t loved!
My advice? Always keep those samples. They come in handy when your husband tells you have to carry on for a 7 day trip!
Do you have a stash of samples you always keep around just in case?
Wishing you all the bright fireflies,