Confession. I love a beauty subscription box. Please tell me I am not the only one who gets giddy like my kids do in a candy shop when this little box hits my doorstep!?
I have tried a few different subscription boxes so far. I have enjoyed Birchbox, Mintd (I LOVE!), and Sephora Play. Today, we are going to talk about the October 2017 Sephora Play box.
The Sephora Play box is $10 a month. You fill out a profile so that Sephora knows what products are best for you to try out.
Each monthly box includes (from Sephora website):
- Five deluxe makeup, skincare and hair care samples (plus a beauty bonus!)
- A collectible makeup bag
- Access to exclusive video how-tos and tutorials about how to use the products in your box
- PLAY! BOOK with tips, tricks, and how-tos about each sample
- PLAY! PASS to redeem in store for 50 bonus Beauty Insider points with a full-size purchase
- PLAY! DATE, a subscriber-only event that gives you and a friend the opportunity to come in store and play with products and meet with our beauty experts
This month’s box was really good. The samples always come in a cute bag.
The five items (and an extra!) in my October box included:
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation ($43/1.01 oz)
- Sunday Riley C.E.O. Rapid Flash Brightening Serum ($85/1 oz)
- Sephora Collection Triple Action Cleansing Water ($12/6.76 oz)
- Urban Decay QuickFix Hydracharged Prep Priming Spray ($32/4 oz)
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Illumination ($24/0.28 oz)
- Bonus! Gucci Bloom Fragrance ($94/1.6 oz)
Overall, this is a pretty good box! I haven’t tried these products before, so I am excited to give these a go!
What are your favorite subscription boxes?
Wishing you all the bright fireflies,